Strona 1 z 1 [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: come into the kitchen and they see Jason Witten
PostWysłany: Wto 15 Maj, 2018 
vw PITUŚ
vw  PITUŚ

Gadu-Gadu: 0
Auto: 4fsfes
It didn t take Joe Tessitore long to realize Jason Witten was the ideal fit for Monday Night Football.

The longtime college football broadcaster will be the play by play man leading ESPN s MNF coverage alongside Witten this season.

During a conference call Thursday, Tessitore explained how he and Witten developed immediate chemistry over the phone during the auditioning process.

But it was a visit to Tessitore s Connecticut home that really sealed the deal.
The chemistry just felt right, Tessitore said. He came through the front door, he s in the kitchen, we re opening up wine, my wife s cooking, we re having [appetizers]. About a half hour into hanging out https://www.cowboysdaclub.com/byron-jones-jersey-c-25.html, talking ball, having some laughs, enjoying each other s company, my son pulls up. He s an 18 year old high school football player and he s got a carload of his buddies.

They come into the kitchen and they see Jason Witten and all of a sudden he s holding court with all these high school players.

After taking pictures and talking with them for a while, the 11 time Pro Bowler asked if they had a football.

The next thing I know, the custom sport coat is off https://www.cowboysdaclub.com/chidobe-awuzie-jersey-c-27.html, Tessitore recalled. He s out there in slacks and dress shoes. Unbuttons the dress shirt and he s running routes against high school football players on my front lawn.

A little later, Witten was back in the house picking up where he and Tessitore left off.
The chemistry just felt right, Tessitore said. He came through the front door, he s in the kitchen, we re opening up wine, my wife s cooking Tyron Smith Jersey, we re having [appetizers]. About a half hour into hanging out https://www.cowboysdaclub.com/orlando-scandrick-jersey-c-26.html, talking ball, having some laughs, enjoying each other s company, my son pulls up. He s an 18 year old high school football player and he s got a carload of his buddies.

They come into the kitchen and they see Jason Witten and all of a sudden he s holding court with all these high school players.

After taking pictures and talking with them for a while, the 11 time Pro Bowler asked if they had a football.

The next thing I know, the custom sport coat is off, Tessitore recalled. He s out there in slacks and dress shoes. Unbuttons the dress shirt and he s running routes against high school football players on my front lawn.

A little later, Witten was back in the house picking up where he and Tessitore left off.

Klikając w reklamę wspierasz funkcjonowanie naszego forum!

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
 Strona 1 z 1 [ 1 post ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość